While DFekt was created originally for the purpose of competition, time has gone by and we’ve expanded to a public team. DFekt will always remain to be a team that thrives on teamwork whether in a serious format or laidback. With the [DFekt] tag you’re representing a team that’s been well established for years and provided a safe community/gaming experience for anyone. Here are a few guidelines to follow once you put the [DFekt] tag on.
Rules will be posted below these steps. READ ALL BEFORE AGREEING TO JOIN!
1) Cheating – No ifs, ands, or buts about it. CHEATING IS NOT ALLOWED AND WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED!! Cheating is defined as (but not limited to):
- 3rd Party Programs and/or INI edits that:
See through walls, reduced recoil
No gun sway,
Macros (Multi-keys assigned for one action, change rate of fire, etc etc)
2) Representation – NO DOUBLE TEAMING FOR AMERICA’S ARMY!!! Conduct yourself in a manner that presents [DFekt] in a positive light. If a situation occurs where you see yourself getting mad please step back and get out of the situation.
3) Honor – Honor is one of the biggest things within [DFekt]. While AA is a small community, try to help out the new guy in the game. Remember, we were all new at one time or another. Not only does this help this player become better or understand more, it helps [DFekt].
4) Accusations – With technology always advancing, we have multiple sources for our use to determine if a person is cheating or has cheated in the past. If you believe a person is cheating in our server, get in touch with an admin via in-game or on our Discord if no one is around and we will handle it accordingly.
5) Discord & Mic Use – While Discord is not mandatory to use while gaming, it is a requirement to be a member. This makes it easier for members to know you’re playing and easier to communicate instead of typing.
6) Disclosure of Private Information – What goes on inside of our team is private. Anything inside of “Members Only” channel in Discord is off limits to discuss. Failure to do so will result in removal from team.
7) LEGAL ACTIVITIES – Any illegal actions/activities (for any international jurisdiction) utilizing [DFekt]. resources will be grounds for immediate ban. In addition, if requested, we will coordinate with any law enforcement agencies.
8. Team Killing – Teamkilling is an action of inflicting intentional damage to your teammates. We understand it can happen by accident via due to lack of communication. This WILL result in removal from team and bans on servers if deemed intentional.